Click on "read more" (where applicable) to access full articles, pics or videos.

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Product Review: Knight Rider GPS by Mio

In 2008 NBC revived its popular 1980s television series Knight Rider. Only this time around K.I.T.T. (Knight Industries Two Thousand) was a Ford Mustang, not a Pontiac Trans Am. And David Hasselhoff was replaced by lead actor Justin Bruening. Maybe you've seen the show, maybe not. Bottom line, if you're looking for your very own K.I.T.T. personal navigator, the Knight Rider GPS system by Mio should be top on your list.

read more | digg story

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Knight Rider GPS rocks!!!

I got mine at Navtones, they are the people behind the voice. While I was there I got some cool voices on my Tomtom that I have now given to my wife. They have Mr. T, Dennis Hopper, Kim Cattrall... They are all the real actors too. Navtones rocks and though I my Mrs now has Mr. T, I have KITT!